Does your business have 99 staff or less?
If so, you may be eligible for up to $2,000 in government grants for hiring someone 29 years old or under with the Employing Young Talent Incentive.
To qualify for the grant you must:
- Be licensed to operate in Ontario
- Hire a youth between the ages of 15 and 29
- Have fewer than 100 employees
- Carry health and safety and third person liability coverage
- Comply with all relevant labour and human rights legislation
- Not use the money for someone already working for you
- Employ the youth for a minimum of 20 hours per week
For more information, contact Beth Kesselman at St. Stephens: 416-925-2103 x4334 or firstname.lastname@example.org