Interior architecture and design
At Beauparlant Design, we design for private home owners creating exceptional kitchens, refined bathrooms and welcoming living spaces. We offer a full range of architectural and interior design services, including space planning, building permit drawings, construction documentation, interior design, furniture and millwork. We also work for a select number of commercial clients creating unique retail and hospitality environments.
We take a holistic approach and consider projects as a whole to take account of all factors, stakeholders, objectives, outside restrictions (Zoning and municipal by-laws) budget and values.
Our typical process covers design in the most complete sense; from initial concept and planning through to construction. We work in close partnership with our clients, professional associates, engineers and contractors to offer a complete and resolved solution.
- Planning and schematic design – high level space planning, programming and functional requirements.
- Design Development- detailed drawings, identification of materials, finishes and construction details.
- Construction documentation – working drawings, specifications and consultant coordination.
- Permit application and project tender – preparation of application package and contractor coordination.
- Construction administration – regular and scheduled site meetings, shop drawing review, maintain design intent.
- Furnishings and accessories – furniture plan, budgeting, decorating, execution.