For the past 6 weeks, the BIA has been collecting ballets from BIA members, voting on 6 different categories for the 2014 Riverside BIA Marketing Awards.
This is truly a jury of your peers – some of the categories were close, and some were clear winners!! Thanks to everyone who voted – either by ballot, or on-line. The trophies were presented at the Annual Riverside Bonspiel and Marketing Awards Ceremony on March 24th at the Royal Canadian Curling Club.
Please join the BIA in Congratulating the winners
Streetcar Developments – Overall Outstanding Achievement in Marketing
- engaged great print, social media, and online marketing
- community supporters
- street level presence
Dimensions Custom Framing – Digitial Marketing Ninja
- Extremely active on Facebook and twitter
- Host community and in-store events events, including Earth Hour’s paper making workshop
- Effective online newsletter
Oma Chiropractic – Do Good/Feel Good Cause Marketing
- Done a number of great community events a number of which have worked to raise fund for Nellies Shelter for Women and Children
Tabule Middle Eastern Cuisine – Outstanding Customer Service
- always make everyone feel welcome the second they walk in the door, and are always eager to participate in community events
Hi Lo – Shinning Riverside Star
- This new kid on the block has already hosted the Riverside toque launch, and is eager to be involved in more community events
Pulp Kitchen – Eye Catching Frontage
- With their new façade improvement grant they have beautifully transformed their front window so that it opens up into a lovely summertime terrace
Thanks Again – and a big thanks to the Royal Canadian Curling Club for hosting the Ceremony….
Start working for next year!!