Webinar to Help Local Businesses Build an Online Presence
September 18 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm| Free
Are you a business in Riverside in need of help with growing an online presence?
Google is here to present you a free webinar that will introduce how you can access free resources to help your business through the Grow with Google Partner Program. Additionally, they’ll teach you how to use Google My Business to establish a local presence online and share best practices for connecting with local customers directly on Google Search, using reviews, posts, and more.
- Explore resources available for nonprofits through the Grow with Google Partner Program
- Create or claim a Business Profile on Google
- Use Google My Business to connect with local customers
- Julia Malecke, Partner Activation Manager, Google
- Ricky Ratcliff, Curriculum Project Manager, Google
This FREE webinar, presented by Google, is being held on Wednesday, September 18, 2019 at 3-4 pm EDT.