- This event has passed.
Riverside Halloween Fest & Fundraiser 2018
October 27, 2018 @ 9:30 am - 12:30 pm| Free
Join us for spooky FREE fun at Riverside Halloween Fest! RAIN or SHINE
Each year, on the last Saturday in October, kids (of all ages, dogs welcome too!) can dress up and join the fun of Riverside’s Halloween Fest – whether it’s your alter-ego, superhero, or just as a mere form of expression – come out and enjoy! Riverside Halloween Fest is presented by Nell & Natasha’s Real Estate Homeward, the Jimmie Simpson Recreation Centre, and the Riverside BIA.
Coming up on Saturday, Oct 27th:
- 9:30am – 11:30am: JOIN THE FUN outdoors at Nell & Natasha’s (807A Queen E) for face painting, crafts, treats and music with “Sing Along Tim”!
- 10am – 12pm: Haunted House and Pumpkin Carving in Jimmie Simpson Rec Centre (870 Queen E)
- 11:30am-12:30pm: take part in the Kiddie Costume Parade, leaving from 807A Queen Street East: guided by the Riverside BIA, kids and parents will meet & greet and get fun treats from local Riverside businesses!
Check out our list of confirmed businesses for the Kiddie Costume Parade:
The Fundraiser supports the Rivertowne Safety 1st-run Rivertowne Breakfast Program, providing hot breakfast for those in need year round.
Grab your FREE ticket here: https://riversidehalloween.eventbrite.ca
(Note: tickets help us get an idea of numbers but are not mandatory to take part!)
ATTENTION: McGee Street will be closed for the event!
We have a permit to close the top portion of McGee Street, south of Queen Street East to Graham Place Laneway Note: the laneway will not be blocked. Street closure times include:
- Street closure from 8:00am to 2pm
- Event operation from 9:30am to 12:30pm