- This event has passed.
Riverside Wine & Craft Beer Fest 2019
April 2 - April 6| Free
Riverside is excited for our annual week-long celebration of wine and local craft beer, coming Tuesday, April 2nd to Saturday, April 6th!
Wine and craft beer lovers unite! Festival-goers can delight in tasting new and established Ontario wines and locally brewed craft beers while getting to know Riverside shops, eateries and community spaces better – all the while supporting the community!
The annual 5-day long event is taking place right here in Toronto’s Riverside neighbourhood along Queen St East and features wineries and craft breweries from all over Ontario!
It’s a much-anticipated event that’s been called “an Ontario wine tour in my own backyard”: festival-goers can meet and sample from award-winning Ontario wineries and local breweries while enjoying Riverside’s dynamic food and shopping, all just steps from Toronto’s downtown.
RSVP & DETAILS: https://riversidewinecraftbeerfest.eventbrite.ca
2019 Festival Features:
- Tues, Apr 2nd: Free* Craft Beer Talk & Tasting
- Wed, Apr 3rd: Riverside Wine & Craft Beer Prix Fixe Flight Night
- Thurs, Apr 4th: Free* Tasting Night Market
- Tues, Apr 2nd- Fri, Apr 5th: Prix Fixe Wine & Craft Beer Pairing Dinners & Events
- Sat, Apr 6th: Riverside Wine & Craft Beer EXPO – free* wine & craft beer tastings, talks and demos, pop up food vendors
*Suggested $5-10 donation, all proceeds support the Ralph Thornton Centre’s children’s programming
This year’s festival is hosted by the Riverside BIA, sponsored by Hullmark and Bentall Kennedy supported by festival partners Eastbound Brewing Co., Toronto Food Tours, the Ralph Thornton Community Centre and All Wrapped Up Events.