Join us for Riverside Walks: Free Local Guided Tours!
‘Riverside Walks’ is our series of complimentary local guided walking tours throughout the spring, summer, and fall (May-Oct). We invite you to come and explore the vibrant Riverside neighbourhood! We are located along Queen Street East from the DVP to Empire Avenue in Toronto. Free to the public the series showcases Riverside’s diverse culture, art, heritage, and culinary delights – catering to a wide variety of interests. All walks are led by local residents and Riverside personalities.
Walks for May to October 2018:
• Wild Plant Walk in Riverside |May 5, 11AM-1PM| Led by Clinical Herbalist Danette Steele
• Riverside Walks for Doors Open Toronto |May 26 & 27, 10AM-12PM & 1-3PM | Led by Ron Fletcher, Jeff Butler, & Team Sheppard
• Riverside Culinary Tour | June 16th, 11AM-1PM | Led by Chef Scott of Toronto Food Tours
• Riverside Coffee Culture Walk | July 7, 10AM-12PM | Led by Manu Kabahizi
• Uncovering Riverside Architecture | July 28, 10AM-12PM | Led by Historian Ron Fletcher
• Riverside Public Art Walk | September 15, 10AM-12PM | Led by Anjuli Solanki
• Riverside Kiddie Costume Parade | October 27, 12PM-1PM | Led by Riverside BIA & Team Sheppard | Register HERE!
BIG THANKS to our 2018 Walks Sponsor Team Sheppard RE/MAX Hallmark!
Couldn’t make the guided walks? Check out all our Riverside Self-Guided Walking Tours and explore the neighbourhood on your own watch!