Join us for Riverside Walks: Our Free Guided Walking Tours Series!
‘Riverside Walks’ is a series of local walking tours throughout the spring, summer, and fall (May-Oct). We invite you to come and explore the vibrant Riverside neighbourhood! We are located along Queen Street East from the DVP to Empire Avenue in Toronto. Sponsored by Team Sheppard Re/MAX, our 2017 walks will showcase Riverside’s diverse culture, heritage, and culinary delights – catering to a wide variety of interests. All walks are led by local residents and Riverside personalities.
Coming Up May to October 2017:
- May 6, 2-4PM: Wild Plants For Food & Medicine in Riverside – Led by Clinical Herbalist Danette Steele Register Now
- May 6, 3-5PM: Riverside Pub Walk – Led by John Anderson of Toronto Food Tours Register Now
- May 27 & 28, 10AM-12PM & 1-3PM: Riverside Walks for Doors Open Toronto – Led by Historian Ron Fletcher & Team Sheppard Register Now
- June 4th, 11AM-1PM: Riverside Culinary Tour (part of Riverside Eats & Beats Streetfest) – Led by Chef Scott of Toronto Food Tours Register Now
- June 4th, 1:30PM-3:30PM: Riverdale Art Walk Tour (part of Riverside Eats & Beats Streetfest) – Led by Lynne Patterson Register Now
- July 8, 10:30AM-12:00PM: Uncovering Riverside Heritage Toronto Tour – Led by Historian Ron Fletcher Register Now
- August 19, 10:30AM-12:00PM: Uncovering Riverside Heritage Toronto Tour – Led by Historian Ron Fletcher Register Now
- September 16, 11AM-1PM: Riverside Coffee Culture Walk – Led by Riverside BIA & Manu Registration Coming Soon
- September 16, 2PM-4PM: Riverside Health & Wellness Walk – Led by Nishta Saxena MSc. RD Registration Coming Soon
- October 28, 3PM-4PM: Riverside Kiddie Costume Parade – Led by Riverside BIA Registration Coming Soon
- October 28, 5PM-6PM: Riverside Ghost Walk – Led by ??? Registration Coming Soon