Join us for Riverside Walks: Free Local Guided Tours!
‘Riverside Walks’ is our series of complimentary local guided walking tours throughout the spring, summer, and fall (May-Oct). We invite you to come and explore the vibrant Riverside neighbourhood! We are located along Queen Street East from the DVP to Empire Avenue in Toronto. Free to the public the series showcases Riverside’s diverse culture, art, heritage, and culinary delights – catering to a wide variety of interests. All walks are led by local residents and Riverside personalities.
2020 RIVERSIDE WALKS:
- Wild Plant Walk| May 2nd | 11AM – 1PM | Led by Clinical Herbalist Danette Steele | REGISTER NOW
- Riverside Walks “Music” for Doors Open Toronto | May 23 & 24 | Led by Ron Fletcher | 10AM – 11:30AM & 2PM – 3:30PM |
- Riverside Culinary Walk Tour| Details and Registration Coming Up
- Riverside Public Art Walk| Details and Registration Coming Up
- Riverside Craft Pub Walk| Details and Registration Coming Up
- Riverside Coffee Tour| Details and Registration Coming Up
- Riverside Kiddie Costume Parade| October 31st | 3PM – 4PM | Led by Riverside BIA | Registration Coming Up
Can’t make the guided walks? Explore Riverside on your own watch with Self-Guided Walking Tours!