Join us for Riverside Walks: Free Local Guided Tours!
‘Riverside Walks’ is our series of complimentary local guided walking tours throughout the spring, summer, and fall (May-Oct). We invite you to come and explore the vibrant Riverside neighbourhood! We are located along Queen Street East from the DVP to Empire Avenue in Toronto. Free to the public the series showcases Riverside’s diverse culture, art, heritage, and culinary delights – catering to a wide variety of interests. All walks are led by local residents and Riverside personalities.
Thank you for another fabulous year of Riverside Walks!! Check out all the fun memories from 2019 and stay tuned for our 2020 series!
- Wild Plant Walk | May 4th | 11AM – 12:30PM | Led by Clinical Herbalist Danette Steele, and Jane’s Walk | Enjoy the memories
- Riverside Walks for “20 Something” Doors Open Toronto | May 25 & 26 | 10AM – 11:30AM & 2PM – 3:30PM | Enjoy the memories
- Riverside Culinary Walk Tour | June 15th | 11AM – 12:30 PM | Led by Toronto Food Tours | Enjoy the memories
- Riverside Public Art Walk | July 6th | 10AM – 12PM | Led by Anjuli Solanki | Enjoy the memories
- Riverside Coffee Tour | August 10th | 10AM – 12PM | Led by Manu Kabahizi | Enjoy the memories
- Riverside Craft Pub Walk | September 7th | 11AM – 1PM | Led by Riverside BIA | Enjoy the memories
- Riverside Kiddie Costume Parade | October 26th | 12PM – 1PM | Led by Riverside BIA | Enjoy the memories
Can’t make the guided walks? Check out all our Riverside Self-Guided Walking Tours and explore the neighbourhood on your own watch!