Join us for Riverside Walks: Free Local Guided Tours!
‘Riverside Walks’ is our series of complimentary local guided walking tours throughout the spring, summer, and fall (May-Oct). We invite you to come and explore the vibrant Riverside neighbourhood! We are located along Queen Street East from the DVP to Empire Avenue in Toronto. Free to the public the series showcases Riverside’s diverse culture, art, heritage, and culinary delights – catering to a wide variety of interests. All walks are led by local residents and Riverside personalities.
Registration will open approximately one month before each walk.
Upcoming 2019 Riverside Walks:
- Wild Plant Walk | May 4th | 11AM – 1PM | Led by Clinical Herbalist Danette Steele, and Jane’s Walk
- Riverside Walks for “20 Something” Doors Open Toronto | May 25 & 26 | 10AM – 11:30AM & 1PM – 2:30PM
- Riverside Culinary Walk Tour | June 15th | 11AM – 12:30 PM | Led by Chef Scott of Toronto Food Tours
- Riverside Public Art Walk| July 6th | 10AM – 12PM | Led by Anjuli Solanki
- Riverside Craft Pub Walk| August 10th | 10AM – 12PM | Led by Riverside BIA
- Riverside Coffee Tour | September 7th | 10AM – 12PM | Led by Manu Kabahizi
- Riverside Kiddie Costume Parade | October 26th | 12PM – 1PM | Led by Riverside BIA
Couldn’t make the guided walks? Check out all our Riverside Self-Guided Walking Tours and explore the neighbourhood on your own watch!