Join us for Riverside Walks: Free Local Guided Tours!
‘Riverside Walks’ is our series of complimentary local guided walking tours throughout the spring, summer, and fall (May-Oct). We invite you to come and explore the vibrant Riverside neighbourhood! We are located along Queen Street East from the DVP to Empire Avenue in Toronto. Free to the public, thanks to support from the Riverside BIA and our 2018 Walks Sponsor Team Sheppard RE/MAX Hallmark, the series showcases Riverside’s diverse culture, art, heritage, and culinary delights – catering to a wide variety of interests. All walks are led by local residents and Riverside personalities.
Walks for May to October 2018:
• Wild Plant Walk in Riverside |May 5, 11AM-1PM| Led by Clinical Herbalist Danette Steele Register Now
• Riverside Walks for Doors Open Toronto |May 26 & 27, 10AM-12PM & 1-3PM | Led by Ron Fletcher, Jeff Butler, & Team Sheppard | Registration Coming Soon
• Riverside Culinary Tour | Date June 16th, 11AM-1PM | Led by Chef Scott of Toronto Food Tours | Registration Coming Soon
• Riverside Coffee Culture Walk | July 7, 10AM-12PM | Led by Manu Kabahizi | Registration Coming Soon
• Uncovering Riverside Architecture | July 28, 10AM-12PM | Led by Historian Ron Fletcher & Barry Slater | Registration Coming Soon
• Riverside Public Art Walk | September 15, 10AM-12PM | Led by Anjuli Solanki | Registration Coming Soon
• Riverside Kiddie Costume Parade | October 27, 12PM-1PM | Led by Riverside BIA & Team Sheppard | Registration Coming Soon