Join us for Riverside Walks: Free Local Guided Tours!
‘Riverside Walks’ is our series of complimentary local guided walking tours throughout the spring, summer, and fall (May-Oct). We invite you to come and explore the vibrant Riverside neighbourhood! We are located along Queen Street East from the DVP to Empire Avenue in Toronto. Free to the public the series showcases Riverside’s diverse culture, art, heritage, and culinary delights – catering to a wide variety of interests. All walks are led by local residents and Riverside personalities.
Registration will open approximately one month before each walk.
Upcoming 2019 Riverside Walks:
- Wild Plant Walk | May 4th | 11AM – 12:30PM | Led by Clinical Herbalist Danette Steele, and Jane’s Walk | Thank you for coming, check out the photos!
- Riverside Walks for “20 Something” Doors Open Toronto | May 25 & 26 | 10AM – 11:30AM & 2PM – 3:30PM | Check the photos!
- Riverside Culinary Walk Tour | June 15th | 11AM – 12:30 PM | Led by Toronto Food Tours | Thanks for coming! View the event photos here!
- Riverside Public Art Walk | July 6th | 10AM – 12PM | Led by Anjuli Solanki | Thank you for coming! Photos available here!
- Riverside Coffee Tour | August 10th | 10AM – 12PM | Led by Manu Kabahizi | Register Here!!
- Riverside Craft Pub Walk | September 7th | 10AM – 12PM | Led by Riverside BIA
- Riverside Kiddie Costume Parade | October 26th | 12PM – 1PM | Led by Riverside BIA
Can’t make the guided walks? Check out all our Riverside Self-Guided Walking Tours and explore the neighbourhood on your own watch!