Riverside Wine & Craft Beer Fest
Riverside Wine & Craft Beer Fest is an annual week-long celebration of wine and craft beer paired with local food and shopping. Wine and craft beer lovers can delight in tasting new and established Ontario wines and locally brewed craft beers, while getting to know Riverside shops, eateries and community spaces better. It’s essentially an Ontario wine and craft beer tour – right here in Toronto’s Riverside along Queen St East! The festival takes place annually in April.
Riverside Wine & Craft Beer Fest 2018 was A Resounding Success!
- 20+ events and special promotions via participating restaurants, retailers and community organizations hosting events from April 3rd-7th
- 10 wineries & craft breweries took part from diverse parts of Niagara, Prince Edward County, and right here in Riverside!
- 2,300 people registered throughout the week (!!)
- $2,950 raised for community programming at the Ralph Thornton Community Centre
- Riverside Wine & Craft Beer Fest Sponsors for making this event possible: the Riverside Business Improvement Area (BIA) for event funding and coordination, Jason Friesen Mortgage and Team Sheppard RE/MAX Hallmark for sponsorship; Eastbound Brewing Co. for event catering, Toronto Food Tours for providing food demos, the Ralph Thornton Community Center (event charitable partner) for in-kind time and space, and All Wrapped Up Events for in-kind event management support!
Read all about the fun that was had in 2018: