Riverside Wine & Craft Beer Fest is an annual week-long celebration of wine and craft beer paired with local food and shopping!
Riverside Wine & Craft Beer Fest is an annual week-long celebration of wine and craft beer paired with local food and shopping. Wine and craft beer lovers can delight in tasting new and established Ontario wines and locally brewed craft beers, while getting to know Riverside shops, eateries and community spaces better. It’s essentially an Ontario wine and craft beer tour – right here in Riverside!
~~~’REGISTER’ ON EVENTBRITE TO SEE FESTIVAL EVENTS & DETAILS AND BE SURE TO CHECK BACK TO OUR EVENTBRITE IN MARCH AS WE ADD MORE FABULOUS EVENTS TO THE FESTIVAL SCHEDULE!!!~~~
2019 Festival Features:
- Tues, Apr 2nd: Free* Craft Beer Talk & Tasting
- Wed, Apr 3rd: Riverside Wine & Craft Beer Prix Fixe Flight Night
- Thurs, Apr 4th: Free* Tasting Night Market
- Tues, Apr 2nd- Fri, Apr 5th: Prix Fixe Wine & Craft Beer Pairing Dinners & Events
- Sat, Apr 6th: Riverside Wine & Craft Beer EXPO – free* wine & craft beer tastings, talks and demos, pop up food vendors
*Suggested $5-10 donation, all proceeds support the Ralph Thornton Centre’s children’s programming
This year’s festival is hosted by the Riverside BIA, sponsored by Hullmark, and supported by festival partners Eastbound Brewing Co., Toronto Food Tours, the Ralph Thornton Community Centre and All Wrapped Up Events.