Meet the Riverside community and share in the warmth of the holiday season with our Light Up Riverside & Shop the Neighbourhood Day
On November 26th, Riverside’s establishments will be opening their doors and inviting everyone for meet and greets and special happenings to help ring in the holidays. There will be a variety of fun activities – culiminating in Light Up Riverside, the neighbourhood’s annual Tree Lighting and cheer event.
Here’s what the day will look like:
During business hours
Shop the Neighbourhood/Customer Appreciation in Riverside
All along Queen Street East from the DVP to Empire Avenue
- ARTS MARKET – 790 Queen E – Enjoy extended hours (11am-8pm instead of 11am-6pm) and local Toronto vendors (artists, jewelers, makers, vintage vendors, & more) at the market throughout the day.
- BRIKA – 768 Queen E – Stop by BRIKA’s Riverside shop to meet local makers in store, enjoy a hot beverage and some yummy holiday cookies!
- SASH & BUSTLE – 779 Queen E – Sash & Bustle Bridal Boutique is opening their doors 8:30am-6pm and offering 15% off gift items, such as cards, temporary tattoos, headphones, notebooks, stainless steel straws, candles, ceramic jewelery dishes and more – only on November 26th!
- BERGSTROM ORIGINALS – 781 Queen E – Bergstrom’s amazing accessories will be 20% off so get in quick before they’re gone!
- MARY MACLEOD’S SHORTBREAD (online only) – SAVE 25% – 50% on handmade, Canadian, all-butter shortbread for 3 days, online only: November 25, 26 and 27.
- EMPIRE BY BULLET – 724 Queen E- Empire has a great promotion on Mark & Spencer Shortbread Stag Tins
- HERE & NOW – 770 Queen E – Get 20-70% holiday sale on men’s and ladies’ apparel
- SWITCHBACK CYCLERY -651 Queen E – Enjoy 10-30% off bikes and 25-40% off selected accessories – Amazing!!
- JAM FITNESS – 9 Davies Ave, Suite 201a – come by the JAM Fitness studio between 10am-2pm for a chance to get a 3 month membership to small group training at the price of a monthly pass ($146.24 plus HST). If you can’t make it click here and use promo code: lightupriverside to get 50% off an introductory 1-month trial!
- I’LL BE SEEING YOU – 747 Queen E – I’ll be Seeing You Bar will be hosting a Sip N’ Shop event where they will gather an amazing group of crafters to sell goods! They are also Light Up Riverside’s official After Party destination (see details below!)
- OMA CHIROPRACTIC & WELLNESS – 1 Munro St – Give the gift of health to the people you care about this holiday season with Oma’s holiday promotion: an initial chiropractic visit (value $110) + Acuball (value $20) for $50!!
- THE CANNONBALL – 641 Queen E – The Cannonball Coffee & Bar is hosting a Flea Market from 11am-5pm with fall/winter treats, vintage/handmade items.
- WAXON WAXBAR – 766 Queen E – Don’t miss Waxon’s promotion (on until Dec 31st!) where clients can spend $60 and receive a $15 gift card. They will also have cupcakes and Waxon’s fabulous Manager Olivia will be on hand to meet and greet!
- SUGAR LOAF BAKERY – 729 Queen E – Don’t miss their special yule logs: Malted Milk Chocolate or Candy Cane? Which one will be your favourite Yule Log for the Holidays? Place your order now!
Light Up Riverside – Tree Lighting at 5:15pm – Let us know you’re coming!
Hosted outdoors in the Mustard Seed Courtyard
791 Queen Street East
*Sponsored by Baird MacGregor Insurance LP and the Riverside BIA
*Photo booth with Santa (Pawelec Photo)
*Warm refreshments provided by Tabule, Opera House Grill, Baird MacGregor and the Riverside BIA
*Live music by Toronto Beach Chorale and On The Offbeat Music School
Starts at 7pm
Light Up Riverside After-Party
Hosted by I’ll be Seeing You Bar
747 Queen Street East