Riverside’s Annual Eats & Beats Streetfest is back – this year on Saturday, June 3rd and Sunday, June 4th alongside the Riverdale ArtWalk – as the festival helps Ontario and Canada ‘Celebrate 150’. Spanning Riverside’s 10 vibrant blocks along Queen Street East from the DVP to Empire Avenue.
This year’s festival will feature:
SATURDAY, JUNE 3rd, 1-6pm:
*Live performances and activities at street closures including:
- Activate! @ Munro St Closure, North of Queen St East
- Indigenous and Ingenious @ Broadview Street Closure, South of Queen St East
- Culinary Tent with Demos & Ready, Set, Play! @ Saulter Street Closure, South of Queen St East
- Arts Market Pop Up Market @ McGee Street Closure, South of Queen St East
*A variety outdoor food tasters, promos & live music hosted by Riverside businesses all along Queen St East!
SUNDAY, JUNE 4th, 1-4pm:
*Live music and activities at street closures including:
- Leslieville Farmers Market + MomentTO @ Saulter Street Closure, South of Queen St East
- Nell & Natasha’s FREE BBQ & Blues + PirateLife 15 ft ship + BMO Fun Tent @ McGee Street Closure, South of Queen St East
*Samba Parade along Queen St East (sidewalks)
*More great food tasters and promos hosted by Riverside businesses all along Queen E.
BIG THANK YOU to Riverside Eats & Beats sponsors for helping make this fantastic event possible: the Riverside BIA, Ontario 150, BMO Queen & Saulter Branch, Hullmark, Downtown Automotive Group, and Metroland Media.