The Riverside Magazine is an exciting annual publication that highlights life in this happening ‘hood. Original articles put a focus on food, entertainment, public art, and local products and services that make up the bustling 10 blocks of the Riverside BIA. With eye-catching photo spreads, in-depth local business stories, and a handy directory, the Riverside Magazine is a must-read for those who live, work and/or visit in this ever-changing Toronto neighbourhood.
About the 2017 Riverside Magazine
This fresh issue is truly local with dramatic cover photography by Riverside’s own PAWELECphoto, design by GeoCDesign, and writing and interior photography by Riverside’s k-media. There is so much to love about this issue!
Inside the 2017 magazine:
- Feature article about the The Broadview Hotel, including interview with General Manager Murray Henderson
- Coffee Culture article featuring an inside view on neighbourhood favourites
- Who’s Who’s in the ‘Hood with snapshots of Riverside’s amazing local product and service providers
- Get an inside perspective from Toronto blogger GOODHOOD
- The back section features the Riverside Directory of businesses and organizations
Pick up your copy in local Riverside businesses and organizations, at Riverside events, or READ IT ONLINE HERE