The 6th Annual Riverside Antler Breakfast is fast approaching on Dec 15th (7:30am-10:30am) at the Ralph Thornton Community Centre (765 Queen St E, 2nd Fl). It’s Riverside’s annual fundraiser which enables the year-round operation of the local Rivertowne Breakfast Program (details below!). It’s also a super fun community event where you can hang with your friends and neighbours, have a great breakfast, and enjoy live music and more.
HOW YOU CAN SUPPORT AND JOIN THE FUN:
- Get tickets for yourself/ your colleagues, friends, family!
- Get them at the Ralph Thornton Centre reception (3rd Fl) or get them at the door on Dec 15th ($20/ adult or $10/ child 12 & under)
- Be a Reindeer Sponsor:-$250, gets you 8 tickets, recognition and charitable receipt
- Be an Elf Sponsor: $100, gets you 2 tickets, thanks at the event and charitable receipt (HOW: same ways as Reindeer Sponsor!).
- Donate food or auction items
- HOW: email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Donate online anytime to the Rivertowne Breakfast Program
- HOW: https://www.canadahelps.org/en/dn/11780 (Select ‘Rivertowne Breakfast Program’ under the FUND)
- Spread the Word!
BIG THANKS to our sponsors to date:
- Santa Level Sponsor: Jason Friesen Mortgage
- Reindeer Sponsors: Oma Chiropractic & Wellness Centre, Quince Flowers, Team Sheppard RE/MAX, MPP Peter Tabuns, BMO Queen/Saulter Branch, RE/MAX Hallmark Realty Brokerage, BMO Queen/Woodbine Branch, Nell & Natasha’s Real Estate Homeward, and Leea Muir.
Proceeds support The Rivertowne Breakfast Program, providing a hot breakfast to youth, families and anyone in need every Friday, year round:
The Rivertowne Breakfast Program is championed by Rivertowne Safety 1st, a resident collective comprised of Toronto Community Housing leaders dedicated to making a positive impact in their community. The Breakfast Program runs every Friday, year-round to provide children, youth and families in the neighbourhood with a free, warm breakfast. It also brings people in the community together regardless of their age, income or background and builds a sense of community. This program is supported by a variety of community partners. The program runs in Rivertowne on Friday mornings, 7am-11am, at 50 Matilda Street, Toronto.