Looking to join a new team? Sash & Bustle is looking to hire a store manager!
TO APPLY NOW, VISIT THE JOB POSTING HERE!
They’re looking for a result-oriented boss-babe to join their leadership team. For over 5 years, S&B has been bringing Toronto brides a curated collection of cool gowns that feature whimsical, modern, free-spirited and boho styles!
Sash & Bustle is looking for someone to fill a manager position. This person will drive a profitable, supportive, and encouraging team culture. A day at the job will include overseeing the operations of S&B, from client appointments, orders, staff relations and scheduling to developing our systems and growth. Your role as a manager is to assist and coach the S&B team and maintain a smooth ﬂow of daily operations. They’re determined to find an individual with a proven history of driving success in their previous positions.
- Bachelors Degree or Diploma
- Two (or more) years of experience in a Management position in a high-end environment (Retail preferred)
- Knowledge of garment construction, ﬁt and alterations
- Natural customer service skills to create a memorable, informative and fun client experience
- Willingness to work in the evenings and weekends
- Previous experience in Bridal retail
- Met sales targets. Ideally, individually and team goals.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $48,000.00 /year
- Retail Management: 2 years (Preferred)
- Management: 2 years (Preferred)
- sales: 5 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s Degree (Preferred)
- Toronto, ON (Preferred)
- English (Required)
- French (Preferred)
To apply, email a personalized cover letter and resume. Include why you want to join the S&B team and what excites you about the position! Applicants without a cover letter will NOT be considered.
FOR MORE INFORMATION ON THE JOB POSITION, VISIT THE INDEED JOB POSTING HERE!