On Thursday, April 4th, from 6pm-8pm, enjoy a self-guided wine and craft beer tour along Queen Street with a complimentary tasting from our seven participating businesses. Take a walk through Riverside and get to know local business owners while discovering new spaces.
Here is the list where you’ll find pourings! Stop by, try the best regional wines and don’t miss the chance to order directly from the producers!
- Barefoot Beauty: Natural Nail Salon and Beauty Bar, 643 Queen St E
- Switchback Cyclery, 651 Queen St E
- Quince Flowers, 660 Queen St E
- Eastbound Brewing Company, 700 Queen St E
- Brickworks Ciderhouse, 709 Queen St E
- Lone&Co., 717 Queen St E
- Ruby Watchco, 730 Queen St E
- Dimensions Custom Framing & Gallery, 732 Queen St E
- Dresden Vision Canada, 733 Queen St E
- The Irish Design House, 756 Queen St E
- Riverdale Trading Company, 760 Queen St E
- Saulter Street Brewery Inc, 31 Saulter St #1
The festival passport will showcase all of the participating businesses on the tour as well, include a detailed description of what each spot will be pouring. You can pick up a festival passport at any of the Tasting Night Locations and bring it with you throughout the night.
Check out some photos from last years Tasting Night Market on Riverside!
*These tastings are complimentary but there is a suggested donation of $5-10, all proceeds support the Ralph Thornton Centre’s children’s programming.
This year’s festival is hosted by the Riverside BIA, sponsored by Hullmark, and supported by festival partners Eastbound Brewing Co., Toronto Food Tours, the Ralph Thornton Community Centre and All Wrapped Up Events.