Riverside Wine & Craft Beer Fest, in its 4th year, was a resounding success!
- 20+ events and special promotions via participating restaurants, retailers and community organizations hosting events from April 3rd-7th
- 10 wineries & craft breweries took part from diverse parts of Niagara, Prince Edward County, and right here in Riverside!
- 2,300 people registered throughout the week (!!)
- $2,950 raised for community programming at the Ralph Thornton Community Centre
This event could not have happened without the support of so many amazing folks…
- Riverside Wine & Craft Beer Fest Sponsors for making this event possible: the Riverside Business Improvement Area (BIA) for event funding and coordination, Jason Friesen Mortgage and Team Sheppard RE/MAX Hallmark for sponsorship; Eastbound Brewing Co. for event catering, Toronto Food Tours for providing food demos, the Ralph Thornton Community Center (event charitable partner) for in-kind time and space, and All Wrapped Up Events for in-kind event management support!
- Riverside Wine & Craft Beer Fest Marketing Subcommittee including Saulter St Brewery, Eastbound, Toronto Food Tours, Ralph Thornton, and Riverside residents, for your energy, ideas, space and volunteer time to make this event become a reality!
- Riverside BIA Board who helped spread the word, and host and support the events.
- Riverside Restaurants, Retailers and Community Organizations who hosted excellent events and specials including the teams at Quince Flowers, Switchback Cyclery, I’ll Be Seeing You, Tabule, Arts Market, il ponte, Dimensions, The Peasant Table, Queen/Saulter Library, Barefoot Beauty, Eastbound Brewing, Saulter St Brewery, Diamond Muay Thai, Wine Rack, Chi Junky, The Broadview Hotel, Prohibition, La Carnita. Special thanks to Caribbean Sunset, and Kaboom Chicken for being pop-up food vendors at the Expo!
- The Wineries and Craft Breweries who made the events come alive, including owners and reps from Three Dog Winery, Trail Estate Winery, 13th Street Winery, Broken Stone Winery, Grange of Prince Edward, Black Prince Winery, Eastbound Brewing Co and Saulter St Brewery!
- Silent Auction Donors: White Lily Diner, Toronto Food Tours, Barefoot Beauty, Chi Junky, Diamond Muay Thai, Eastbound, il ponte, La Carnita, Peasant Table, Prohibition, Saulter St Brewery, Switchback Cyclery, Tabule, and Arts Market!
- Artists & Educators: Geo Conidis who created the stylish promotional materials that people’s attention online and on the streets. The Stuart Brignell Acoustic Trio whose amazing vibes enlivened our Expo, and local artists from the Artists’ Network who brought their original art to the Expo including Nancy Bennett, Penny Griffin, and Leo Baduria.. Craft Beer experts Robin LeBlanc and Matt Sieradzki who brought popular talks to the fest.
- Media and community partners who helped spread the word: Snap’d, Inside Toronto, GOODHOOD, and Beach Mirror. Special thanks to PAWELECPhoto for volunteering time to capture the moments at the Expo!!
Enjoy the memories of some of the 2018 festival highlights!
(p.s. if you see your photo and would like a high res copy, please email us at email@example.com)
APRIL 3RD – CRAFT BEER TALK & TASTING…
April 3rd Craft Beer Talk and Tasting hosted by Queen -Saulter Library Branch