RIVERSIDE WINE & CRAFT BEER FEST, IN ITS 5TH YEAR, WAS A TREMENDOUS SUCCESS!
- 20+ events and special promotions via participating restaurants, retailers and community organizations hosting events from April 2nd 6th.
- 13 wineries & craft breweries took part from diverse parts of Niagara, Prince Edward County, and right here in Riverside!
- 2,600 people registered throughout the week and more than 1,000 just for the EXPO (!!)
- $3,200 raised for community programming at the Ralph Thornton Community Centre
This event could not have happened without the support of so many amazing folks…
- Riverside Wine & Craft Beer Fest Sponsors for making this event possible: the Riverside Business Improvement Area (BIA) for event funding and coordination, Hullmark and Bentall Kennedy for sponsorship; Eastbound Brewing Co. for event catering, Toronto Food Tours for providing food demos, the Ralph Thornton Community Center (event charitable partner) for in-kind time and space, and All Wrapped Up Events for in-kind event management support!
- Riverside Wine & Craft Beer Fest Marketing Subcommittee including Saulter St Brewery, Eastbound, Toronto Food Tours, Ralph Thornton, and Riverside residents, for your energy, ideas, space and volunteer time to make this event become a reality!
- Riverside BIA Board who helped spread the word, and host and support the events.
- Riverside Restaurants, Retailers and Community Organizations who hosted excellent events and specials including the teams at Quince Flowers, Switchback Cyclery, I’ll Be Seeing You, Dimensions, Queen/Saulter Library, Barefoot Beauty, Eastbound Brewing, Saulter St Brewery, The Broadview Hotel, Dresden Vision, Riverdale Trading Co., Ruby Watchco, Irish Design House, Brickworks Ciderhouse, Lone & Co and Butchers of Distinction. Special thanks to Sangweech and Animal Liberation Kitchen for being pop-up food vendors at the Expo!
- The Wineries and Craft Breweries who made the events come alive, including owners and reps from Three Dog Winery, Trail Estate Winery, 13th Street Winery, Broken Stone Winery, Grange of Prince Edward, Black Prince Winery, Eastbound Brewing Co and Saulter St Brewery!
- Silent Auction Donors: Toronto Food Tours, La Carnita, Tabule, La Carnita, Stacey Naglie, Karen from K-Media, Irish Design House, Dimensions, Lone & Co and Kanvas Private Chef!
- Artists & Educators: Geo Conidis who created the stylish promotional materials that people’s attention online and on the streets. The Lesters Trio whose amazing vibes enlivened our Expo.
- Special thanks to PAWELECPhoto for the time to capture the moments at the Expo!!
ENJOY THE MEMORIES OF SOME OF THE 2019 FESTIVAL HIGHLIGHTS!
(p.s. if you see your photo and would like a high res copy, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org)
APRIL 2nd – CRAFT BEER TALK & TASTING
Talk hosted by Queen -Saulter Library Branch
April 2nd – Talk & Tasting with Voula Halliday
APRIL 4TH – TASTING NIGHT MARKET
APRIL 6TH – EXPO