Riverside’s Annual Eats & Beats Streetfest is back – this year on Saturday June 2nd alongside the Riverdale Artwalk. Taste the Eats and feel the Beats in Toronto’s Riverside neighbourhood! Riverside’s Annual Streetfest spans 10 vibrant blocks along Queen Street East between the Don Valley Parkway to just past De Grassi Street.
This year’s festival will feature:
Live performances and activities at street closures including:
- Eats & Beats Main Stage and Toronto Food Tours Culinary Tent @ Broadview Ave and Queen St. East
- Activate! Block Party on Munro @ Munro St. North of Queen St. East
- Live music and Ready, Set, Play! @ Saulter St. South of Queen St. East
- Free BBQ & Blues @ McGee St. South of Queen St. East
- Great eats and buys at sidewalk sale prices from a variety of Riverside eateries and shops!
*There will be a variety of outdoor food tasters, promos & live music hosted by Riverside businesses all along Queen St. East.
Check out all the fun details, REGISTER for activities and let us know you’re coming to the #RiversideTO #EatsNBeats Streetfest!